
1 year ago
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
~ elizabeth stone
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
~ III john 1:4
There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
~ graham greene
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
~ kristi larson
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
~ anatole france
1 comment:
I LOVE it Shelly!!! Welcome to Blogger :) Now I will always know when you update!!
Post a Comment