June 26, 2009

SUNNY DAY EVERYTHING'S A-OKAY!

I never knew how fun it was going to be to dress little girls until I had two of my own! Seriously, I wasn't a girly girl growing up, more of a tomboy actually, but suddenly pink has become one of my favorite colors and purple isn't too far behind. :) And they like having "matching" outfits too - or matching colors anyway. We actually only have a few outfits that match completely, but when they wear them, I can pretty much guarantee that someone is going to ask me if they are TWINS. I'm not kidding, happens everytime and it cracks me up everytime too! LOL! I just say, "No...not twins...just sisters!" Which I love saying....sisters! Today we had fun painting our toenails for the very first time. The girls were mesmerized by their shiny pink toes and they looked super sweet in their matching dresses too.And don't even get me started on the whole matching hair accessories...so much fun to put their hair in pigtails! Although today Hollyn's hair was spazzy and free - forgot to tame her mane for the photos! LOL!

The girls are starting to get into their clothes too and LOVE helping me pick out their outfits for the day. They especially like putting on dresses so they can twirl around all day and pretend to be ballerinas!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Totally get the whole thing about not being a girly girl until having a girl. I was actually nervous about being a mom to a daughter...what if she was really girly? Well, she is, but now, I'm getting there, too. I wish you many, many fun times of painting nails. Love all these super cute pics.