So I realize it has been FOR. EV. ER. since I've updated our blog with adorable photos of our kiddos. Feeling really overwhelmed about that, and hopeful you all haven't just given up on me. We've had some serious set-backs with sickness, then just so busy around the holidays, and now ZOOM off and running too fast in the New Year, but hopefully I can find time next week to catch up where I left off...which looks like I have almost 2 months of updates to add! YIKES!
Today, I'm creating a post about another family- one that involves a journey of adoption and a family that needs help raising funds to bring their precious daughter home from China.
Today, I'm creating a post about another family- one that involves a journey of adoption and a family that needs help raising funds to bring their precious daughter home from China.
Please go check out their blog by clicking on the link below. She sews the most adorable headbands, thus the name "Bands of Love" and matching "pillowcase style" dresses which are just $25.00! I know they would be blessed with whatever you can do, and it all goes toward God's Kingdom work of bringing orphans into their loving forever families! Check out the dress fabrics so adorable!







2 comments:
Hi Shelly... I just wanted to say hello! There has been so much sickness this year and I will be so glad when spring is here. I hope your household starts feeling better soon!
I love Bands of Love. Have one for Elaina for someday :)
I know you have more going on that you're writing about girl!
Love you,
Holly
Post a Comment