1 year ago
November 7, 2008
HOW LOVELY
My amazingly creative friend, Heather of Mortiz Fine Designs, created the most beautiful adoption announcement for our wonderful new daughter Jessa Li Hope! It is actually a full color, two-sided announcement on the back is the family photo in our blog title and the photos down the sidebar. Very cool! We are so very thankful for her willingness to always consider our needs while giving our cards that special unique touch of WOW!!! As you can see, they turned out so fantastic that I asked Heather if she would help me start a blog! And this here, my family & friends, is the result! How Lovely! How Fine A Design! If you are announcing the arrival of a special blessing, or just want some fabulous Christmas Cards or Mommy Cards - check out Moritz Fine Designs and if you don't see what you want - don't fret, she even customizes! Thank you so much Heather, you ROCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Hi Shelly! OMG! I love your new blog! Li Li looks like she was made especially for your beautiful (and I mean BEAUTIFUL!)family! I really miss chatting up a storm with you! I am so busy with Bing Bing, but girl, how do you do it with your big guy and two toddlers! You are my hero!
Love and kisses!
:)Di
So beautiful! I am so glad you did this, it will be easier to keep in touch. Hope to see you all soon.
tia
Gorgeous blog and gorgeous announcement!
So glad you're home and settled a bit more.
Thanks for the invite to your blog! I'll be checking in often!
Awesome blog. Thanks for the invitation to view it. Heather did a wonderful job. I am sooooo jealous!
What a beautiful blog and family! Thank you so much for the invite. The pictures are adorable. Can't believe it's been almost 2 months already. Jessa looks very happy!
Shelly,
What a beautiful blog and a beautiful famiy. I am so glad that sweet Jessa Li Hope is finally home after a long journey!
Thank you for letting me have a window into your world.
Life is full of joys and sorrows but our God is faithful through it all.
Love,
Holly Mac
What a beautiful blog! Thanks for inviting me to follow along. I have been wondering how you guys are doing. Hugs to the whole gang and an extra squeeze for Jessa Li Hope!
Love,
Amy B (& The Chunster)
Post a Comment