July 12, 2009

A NEW FRIEND


Our sweet Hollyn has made a new friend and her name is Foofa! Foofa likes to sing and plant flowers! Hollyn likes to sing and pick Mommy's flowers, so I guess they are a match made in heaven!


Hollyn has really started to enjoy watching a new show called Yo Gabba Gabba and Foofa is one of the characters. She saw her at Target and "convinced" me that she needed to come home with us. How could I say "no" to that smile?


She is soft and Hollyn likes to hug her. Foofa talks and sings a little song when you press her hand. The song goes..."I am soo happy" and both Hollyn and Jessa dance and sing along with her. And well, that alone makes Mommy smile! A few days ago while they (Andrew, Hollyn, and Jessa) were watching Yo Gabba Gabba - Mommy had to stop doing the dishes to watch too. It was hilarious! Jack Black was the "new friend" for the day and his expressions and dance moves had us all laughing hysterically! If you need a laugh, check out this clip...
Yo Gabba Gabba!

No comments: