This is just one of a million reasons why I love to stay at home with my kiddos! Priceless spontaneity!!! They make me roar with laughter! Jessa loves "hiding" things in her shirt and then watching them fall out when she gets up. So, we got these sponge balls at the 4th of July parade and the girls have been playing with them ever since. Today Jessa ran up to me soo proud and said..."Ook Mommy!" as loud as she could. I glanced down to see the funniest thing ever! While laughing hysterically and grabbing the camera, I tried to keep the conversation going as she had me guessing what she was "hiding"...I was soo surprised to see not just two, but THREE treasures hidden in her tank top, but, I gotta say, much more surprised to see a well-endowed two year old! ROFL! hmmm...just wondering if any of these pics should go to China in her 12 month update report! after all, they like to see that they are developing well... hee hee!
1 year ago







1 comment:
so funny! We missed you guys last weekend. Hope to seeyou soon!
tia
Post a Comment