
I'm so thankful for Andrew! He is growing into a wonderful young man and I know soon he will probably think he is too big for hugs. And that day will make me sad. So I realize I need to appreciate the moments today that I have with him. And right now - he loves my hugs, he loves to snuggle, and he loves me! So while his daddy was away he really tried to step in and help me with the girls. On the days when I was having a hard time, he did some special things to remind me that I was being a good Mommy even if I didn't feel like I was. One day, he picked "flowers" for me from our backyard. So sweet. On another day, he wrote me an "I love you Mom" note and taped it to my bedroom door complete with an Oatmeal Creme Pie cookie. Yummy! And one day, after getting in trouble and being sent outside to cool off, he took time to spell out his apology with mulch which completely surprised me and made me cry and laugh all at the same time. Priceless!
He is so creative, loving, and has a very tender heart. Today I am thankful God allowed me to be Andrew's Mommy and that I have a son who loves me so much! :)







2 comments:
So sweet!!! I'm praying that Andrew will never outgrow your hugs (even if he just prefers them in private).
precious. What a sweet young man.
Post a Comment