August 12, 2009





























































Jessa Li is the most beautiful child and so photogenic, full of gorgeous smiles. Of course, I am a bit biased - I'm blessed to be her Mommy! This Sunday she was so excited to put on her "polk-a-spots" dress and twirl!

  • She loves twirling and loves getting all dressed up for "turch" which must include some sort of hair accessory. She looks at me and smiles and then says, "My pretty Mommy! I show Daddy!" He is the best daddy in the world! Always making our two girls feel like beautiful angels! They love seeing his reaction to their outfits. Whether dressed up to go out or dressed up as princesses at home, they enjoy picking out their clothes and today they looked sooo cute!

  • Jessa Li Hope Watt! If you ask her what her name is...that's what she'll tell ya! "Jessa Li Hope Watt!" So cute! Jessa is talking sooo much! Her vocabulary has exploded and I have to try and keep up with her! She is talking in sentences and loves telling me stories. The other day she told me she was bored. At least that is what I thought she said. I was flabbergasted?! bored? How did she learn that word? She must have realized I didn't get what she was saying because she came back and said it again, "Mommy...all ee bore...and then smiled really big and said, chug-a-chug-choo-choo!" hilarious! She was telling me "all a board!"

  • She likes telling me about the weather everyday. "Kina warm, Momma. Kina rainy. Kina sunny, Mommy." She is my own little weather-girl! On the day we took these photos, "Kina sunny and winny" She doesn't like wind in her face or blowing her hair. She waves her hands up and fights it back. On this day she told it, "Stop that! Stop!" As if it was doing it on purpose! LOL!

  • She is also Mommy's little helper. She likes helping me clean up and put things away. She especially enjoys helping me put the wet clothes in the dryer and pushing the laundry baskets down the hall to the right rooms. She loves being praised when she is helping! And I love it when I ask her to do something and she says in her upbeat, sweet, little voice, "Sure!" Cracks me up!

  • She is very sweet at night and always tells us, "night sweetie, night pumpkin" as we are leaving her room. I think she is a snuggler. She really loves being snuggled, hugged after nap time and wakes up very slowly. She loves her plush puppy.

  • Coloring and play dough are her FAVES! She colors so daintily and covers most of the page in even strokes with a lot of different colors, different from Hollyn who colors all over the place with no particular pattern, just swirls, and strokes that go sideways and up and down too.

  • She really likes corn. Corn on the cob and nibblets. I asked her what she wanted for breakfast she said, "CORN!" I must have looked at her funny, because then she said, "Noooo (like she was just kidding) Poptart"

  • She tells on Hollyn and Andrew. They do not like that, but I do! LOL! She tells me if they are not sharing or not being nice. She remembers EVERYTHING. She reminds us where we are supposed to sit, or where things are supposed to go (as if we've forgotten!). She likes routine and is not up for anything new unless she's been properly prepared/cued. That part is scary sometimes, but I can't wait to see what God has planned for her and her amazing ability to learn!

  • She likes to sing and loves dancing and jumping up and down. Especially with Yo Gabba Gabba or Kai Lan or Dora. Or with American Idol! Her favorite books right now are: How Do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?, A Mother for Choco, and Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear?

  • She is so flexible and acrobatic too. Somersaults all the time, hangs from the rings on the play set and puts her legs in the pike position all on her own. She loves the monkey bars and climbing on everything. She loves being outside and playing with Hollyn.

  • Sometimes they are BFF's and sometimes they are sibling princesses trying to dethrone each other. I like the BFF days the most! When either one of them is gone, they are always asking where they went and when they will come back home. They do NOT like being separated from us or from each other. God is amazing how he binds hearts together. I love that they are growing inseparable and I love seeing signs of a friendship in the making.

What a fun day of photos and going to church too! Praising God for these two miracles! Two little girls, born two worlds apart, brought together by the amazing plans of God to be sisters forever! My international twins! Our two blessings from God! Jessa Hope and Hollyn Faith!

No comments: