Jessa and Hollyn decided to serenade us this evening with their lovely voices! Here they are singing a duet and also a couple solos. We are so glad we finally caught this cuteness on video!
1 year ago
Jessa and Hollyn decided to serenade us this evening with their lovely voices! Here they are singing a duet and also a couple solos. We are so glad we finally caught this cuteness on video!
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
~ elizabeth stone
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.
~ III john 1:4
There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.
~ graham greene
We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life. But those who make their journey home across time & miles, growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them, are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us by God's very own hands.
~ kristi larson
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
~ anatole france
6 comments:
Yes--this is absolute "cuteness" Thank you so much for letting us be serenaded by two precious little girls!!! We love you!
Aunt Camilla and Uncle Tim
Oh my heavens, was that the cutest thing ever!
Hope to see yiou all soon. The pictures witht the house are so sweet. Thanks for the kind words- you are the sweet one!
Hope to see you soon.
Tia
Now why did that make me cry? I guess it is just hearing those sweet little voices. Precious. I will have to show Hannah Grace when she wakes up.
goodness...could they be any cute?!? Love it!!!
Too funny! It's great to have just seen them and to know just what a wonder it was for you to get them to stand still!!! Keep the music coming
I didn't know whether to laugh of cry because the video was just SO adorable and precious!! I loved when Hollyn jumped and landed on her bottom! She is SO funny! I also loved when Jessa touched her heart when she sang, Jesus Loves Me! It touched my heart! She is so precious!!
Post a Comment