December 23, 2008

HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS!


The girls and Andrew were so excited to go visit Santa! Andrew enjoys playing along and he kept telling Hollyn - "Santa is coming! Santa is coming!" We've also been reading them Christmas books and they've learned to say Merry Christmas, Santa, Ho Ho Ho, and Baby Jesus Birthday! They were so cute waiting to see Santa!

The line was enormous, but we managed to keep them in the stroller. Jessa accidentally smacked herself in the head with her sippy cup, so we had tears even before we arrived at Santa's lap - I wasn't sure how everything would go, but Andrew was such a good big brother holding Jessa Li! The lady taking the photos wondered if Jessa would sit on Santa's lap too, I told her politely..."not this year." LOL! I didn't want to traumatize her with that too. So Andrew helped out and everyone was happy to say "Ho Ho Ho"! Hollyn suprised us with a BIG smile and wasn't afraid to sit on Santa's lap at all!


They LOVED the candy canes!

On the way home, a huge ice storm moved in and we just made it home before the roads turned into an ice skating rink. I'm so glad we ventured out to the mall to create this family memory with our girls and Andrew! So fun!

No comments: