She was sooooo excited! Screaming "Elmo! Elmo! Elmo!"
She even blew out her two candles all by herself! Big girl!
She wasn't sure at first if we should sing to her, but soon she was loving that too!
And the hat was a must accessory! Okay, I have to admit that I bought them hoping for just one really cute photo, but how surprised was I when I tried to take it off after the photo to find out she LOVED it! She actually wanted to wear it!
Yummy!
Mamaw helping Daddy serve the birthday treats!
Jessa was so excited to have Elmo everywhere too! And if Hollyn was going to wear the hat, then yah...it must be cool! She wanted hers on too! LOL!
We said..."say cheese Hollyn." No response. We said..."say Elmo Hollyn!"...so she screamed it! LOL! I guess we just have to know the magic word! And notice - the hat is still on!
Hollyn seeing her baby's face for the very first time. She said..."sleepy?" because her doll's eyes were closed. Then she said, "wake up!" and I tilted the box so she could see her eyes open and Hollyn was so excited! :)
She was so excited about the Aqua Doodle! I love that it is just water! How cool is that to have kids draw with water. No mess. No clean-up. Now I just want to know, why did it take so long to think of this? So simple! LOL!
She loved the Elmo farm! And hearing Elmo talk to her. Jessa says Elmo and "Cookie" for Cookie Monster. :)
By far, the Sesame Street Bus is their favorite! They are playing together finally and laughing and having so much fun in it!
Daddy is too!
What a great day to be TWO! We love you Hollyn Faith and pray you will come to know the miraculous love of God who brought you into our lives two years ago and gave us the gift of joy! I can't wait to see what this year brings as you begin to spread your little wings and fly! :)


























3 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Hollyn!! I can't believe you are two already! Have fun being two, it is such a fun year of learning!!
I LOVE the pics of Dave in the bus! Hilarious!!!
Happy Birthday, little Miss Hollyn!! Enjoy being 2. . .this is your year of the "free pass" for terrible two's, so if you feel the need--go for it (just don't tell your mommy I said so!).
Happy Birthday Hollyn! What a big girl you are! Clara loves Elmo too, he's the best!!!
Hugs
Joy
Post a Comment