November 2, 2009

PUMPKIN PATCH



On the afternoon of Halloween, we took the kids to the pumpkin patch in search of The Great Pumpkin. :) It was a blustery, cold day, but we had a good time. There were lots of pumpkins, but I think we found one that was perfect for our family!


There were itty bitty pumpkins!





And super BIG pumpkins!










Pretty pumpkins!


and sweet pumpkins!





and a whole family of pumpkins.





And very coooool pumpkins, too!



and three in a row pumpkins. 



but, even after looking at all those pumpkins...we still didn't find one for us. So, we decided to take a hayride to the pumpkin patch to see if we could find The Great Pumpkin!






Daddy spied it first! The GREAT pumpkin that we brought home!



but before we went home, the kids played on a huge hay mound!







did I say the kids? I meant EVERYONE! :)










Happy Halloween
may all your jack-o-lanterns be as happy as our lil' pumpkins!



1 comment:

Theresa said...

I absolutely just want to squeeze everyone single one of you! Beautiful pictures, Shelly! What are your plans after the kids are in school? You could do a photography gig. Of course, it's simpler when all of your subjects are as adorable as your fam. Thanks for sharing your pictures and the event with us.