It never ceases to amaze me the way God weaves our stories into the lives of others just by a simple click of the mouse, but it's as if He has planned right from the beginning for there to be this intangible link between families who have adopted and those bonds are made all the stronger when we discover we share the heritage of an eternal family through our faith in Christ Jesus. I do believe that the Creator of the Divine Drama we call life moves our hearts toward those that He would call us to encourage and build up on this journey. So with those sentiments comes the amazing opportunity to once again support a dear family I have come to know through the effort of mutual blogging our stories and sharing in each others day to day experiences. I encourage you all to visit the blog, My Cup Overfloweth, and see the ways God is moving to help them bring their adorable son, Solomon, home from China. Currently, you can support their fundraising efforts by purchasing a raffle ticket for just $10.00. Each ticket is a chance to be entered in an amazing give-away. The Grand Prize is an Apple iPad!
Well...okay...I'm not going to even pretend that I know what this thing actually is or what it does, to say the least, it looks extremely cool, and I'm pretty sure since it's an "i-Apple-anything" that means in no time at all everyone and their neighbor is gonna want one of these bad boys! So no time like the present to give toward helping an AMAZING family bring home their boy and be entered to be the coolest person on your block. That's a win-win in my book. Another way they are raising funds is by crafting these beautiful necklaces! So if you don't feel lucky (and if you're last name is my last name then I'd pretty much say that includes you) and don't want to risk your chances at winning from a raffle ticket, then you can still bless this family by purchasing some of these amazing necklaces which they are called Solomon's Beads after their son waiting in China. Just take a look at how beautiful these are!
And if you are still on the fence - go check out this beautiful, handsome, smiling face. And realize all that stands in the way of him being embraced in his Daddy's and Momma's loving FOREVER arms while being completely smothered in the love of his brothers and sisters, is just the funds to bring him home. Well, if that doesn't move ya, better get your spiritual tank filled mister, 'cause it's outta gas. ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment