I adore this action shot of the girls playing Ring Around the Rosie with AJ and their cousin Quinn. This is the "we all fall down" part of the song and it has always been Jessa's favorite! She laughs hysterically when we play this game and I can hear her giggle just looking at her profile in this photo. It is the kind of giggle that fills up her whole face and makes your heart smile knowing she is utterly and completely happy. Hollyn is so baby sweet looking up to her big brother for direction and caught here in midsquat with her diaper poofing underneath her shorts. My babies are growing up out of toddlerhood and into little girls. Gone is the chunky babyness that I love so much and in it's place, we can see two beautiful girls blooming; both with so much personality. Hollyn's tiny little pony tail in this photo reminds me of how little she was and just how much changes in a year. This was taken last year on Mother's Day at my parent's home. The kids LOVED the warmth of the spring weather and had fun playing outside. I loved the different shades of green in the background from the newly bloomed hostas and ferns. Feeling eager to see those first signs of spring again and anticipating with joy this renewed season of life after what has been a very, very, long winter.







1 comment:
Absolutely adorable. My husband always reminds me that we wouldn't want them to stay babies forever..I agree but it's still hard to see them grow up so fast!
Ready for spring down here, too...I'm itching to plant some flowers & play at the beach :)
Post a Comment